Since 2014, we have been redefining the way the performing arts are taught to those with disabilities, impacting the lives of countless Special Stars.
We incorporate all aspects of the performing arts including:
- Singing: series of vocal warm ups, musical rehearsal and instruction of relevant musical theater, pop, and historical songs.
- Dancing: series of dance warm ups with an emphasis on physical fitness, choreographed performance numbers
- Acting: theatrical activities, script work
- social skills
- self expression
- gross motor
- following directions
- cooperating and encouraging others
- artistic development
- physical mobility
- musical skills
What We've Achieved
We are proud of have provided performing arts services to over 300 individuals since 2014.
- Provided scholarship opportunities for 20 students.
- Was donated $15,000.00 to add a wheelchair ramp to our studio in order to make it handicap accessible.
- Partnered with over 14 day service providers and day programs.
- Partnered with 5 special needs recreational service providers.
- Provided opportunities for 35 students to perform the National Anthem at the Lowell Spinners game.
- Covered costs of costumes for 16 individuals for Grease performance.
Y axis = Number of Students
We are accessible via our donated wheelchair ramp. A big thank you to the Doris L. Benz Trust for making this possible and to Mike Hathaway who built the ramp!
Please contact us with any questions regarding our accessibility.